[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Punforum.com • View topic - Why's Paris so Quiet?

Board index General Disscussion Celebrities

Disscus any famous people here

Re: Why's Paris so Quiet?

Postby katharina » Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:24 pm

katharina

Postby Jewel » Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:40 am

In Beverly Hills and the nicer parts of Los Angeles, you can sometimes see the paparazzi staking out a home. It's sad, because they really can't even leave their homes. I remember very clearly watching the footage of Paris not even being able to get to the jail she was going to be serving time in.
Jewel

Postby katharina » Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:09 pm

katharina

Postby Jewel » Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:48 pm

Apparently Paris isn't so quiet after all. There is not a video of her in a bubble bath with a man taping her. I don't know if it's a sex tape or not, I just know that she is in the bath tub.
Jewel

Postby MrsH » Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:04 am

Maybe she was saving energy for her birthday bash. I have seen pictures and read about how she has had several parties now to celebrate her birthday and even though its her birthday she is the one doing the entertainment...

Regarding how the paparazzi find them.. there is suggestions on the some webpages who uses the paparazzi pictures that the celebreties actually call to let the paparazzies know when and where they will be going out. Not sure if that is true or not.
MrsH

Postby mollyL » Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:30 am

I'm sure you'll believe me when I tell you that I've lost many night's sleep pondering the reason for Paris' silence. Then it struck me: sound doesn't travel through a vacuum.
mollyL

Postby MrsH » Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:57 am

MrsH

Postby spielerfrau » Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:45 am

spielerfrau

Previous

Return to Celebrities