[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Punforum.com • View topic - Heath Ledger

Board index General Disscussion Celebrities

Disscus any famous people here

Heath Ledger

Postby Calypso » Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:49 am

I was so sad to learn of Heath Ledger's death in January. I'd been following his career ever since he was in The Patriot (bad movie, but he did a nice job in it) and thought he was a very talented young actor with a lot of potential. Dying of an accidental drug overdose at such a young age just seems like a huge waste.
Calypso

Re: Heath Ledger

Postby mollyL » Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:28 am

Calypso, I agree totally. The Patriot was a crap movie but Heath was very good in it. I particularly admired the way he played his part in Monster's Ball, especially his interaction with Billy Bob Thornton. An accidental overdose is truly sad and I think a good talent has been wasted.
mollyL

Postby Calypso » Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:39 pm

I doubt this is much consolation to Ledger's family and friends, but maybe his unnecessary death will act as a warning to others to watch out for drug interactions and to stick with the doses prescribed by the doctor.
Calypso

Postby MrsH » Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:55 am

MrsH

Postby debrajean » Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:15 am

My husband was away on a trip when he learned about this news. He was shocked when he heard about it and immediately called me to check online if it was true and what he'd died of. After seeing it in big red letters across my msn homepage his first question to me was, "Did he finish the Batman movie?" When I told him yes, he sighed with relief and then said, "That's too bad, he was a good actor." Men, they're priorities are so backwards. :oh:
debrajean

Postby Calypso » Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:52 pm

LOL. One of my male friends had almost exactly the same response. Is it genetic, do you think?
Calypso

Postby roger2008 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:45 am

A fanatical site on Australian actor Heath Ledger. I watched on television, Actor Heath Ledger was found dead Tuesday of a possible drug overdose in a Lower Manhattan apartment, the New York Police Department said.
___________________________________________________________________________________
Los Angeles Online Florist low rate loans pisos vilafranca del penedes download ringback tones
roger2008

Return to Celebrities