Board index General Disscussion Celebrities

Disscus any famous people here

Re: so it seem to be true

Postby debrajean » Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:39 am

I was talking to someone about this the other day and it brought a smile out of them. Brad and Angie are turning into our regular Joe-Blow couple with a half dozen kids or so who take the kids to the fair and eat cotton candy. Which would be great and all, but I hate seeing a sexpot like her turn into a house-frau and a 'used to be stud' like him get all soft and cushy. It's downright depressing.
debrajean

Postby MrsH » Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:09 am

yes 5 :) I am one of 3 and always envy my friends who came from a larger family. My husband is one of 5 and enjoyed that. So far we have 1 and 1/9... we are expecting our second in November. And really I do not think my husband would have to much against having 5 - it is more a question if we will be able to do so before I get to much of an little old lady.
MrsH

Postby gillasey » Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:40 am

In taking a Clinical pregnancy test, is it true that a positive result usually comes quicker than a negative? I took a pregnancy test a week ago in a family planning clinic and they told me they still don't have the result. They also said that positive results usually show up early as compared to negative.
Last edited by gillasey on Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
gillasey

Previous

Return to Celebrities