Board index General Disscussion Celebrities

Disscus any famous people here

Re: Patrick Swayze

Postby Calypso » Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:26 pm

One of the tabloids had a picture of Patrick Swayze on their front cover. I know pictures can be doctored to look just about any way you want, but he appeared very thin and jaundiced. I hope that in this case the pictures are lying and that he's doing much better than he appears to be.
Calypso

Postby stav » Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:53 am

I suppose the only way to look at it is, as no news is good news! Thanks Calypso.
stav

Postby debrajean » Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:22 pm

stav wrote:Not heard anything further over here regarding how Patrick is doing with his treatment. Is there anything in the press over the pond?

The front page of the rag mags said that there's no hope and that he's only got weeks to live. So sad. :toosad:
debrajean

Postby mollyL » Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:36 am

I was so sorry to hear about Patrick Swayze, I hope the rags are wrong that he doesn't have alot of time.
He's a great actor and dancer, and always struck me as someone who seemed a decent bloke.
mollyL

Postby stav » Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:40 pm

have scoured the web for news, but there doesn't seem to be anything up to date. Hopefully no news is good news..
stav

Postby maryleen » Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:46 am

Why is horse-racing the most attended sports? I thought Football, baseball or basketball will be one of the most attended--but horse racing? I don't even watch that on tv, u don't see fans going crazy over it, or wearing horse racing clothes like other sports.
Last edited by maryleen on Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
maryleen

Previous

Return to Celebrities