Board index General Disscussion Movies and Television

Reviews, trailers, tickets and showtimes

Who Will Be the Boss

Postby lilili » Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:51 am

It is really a funny story. I promise that you will laugh a hearty laugh when you first finish reading the story. Here is what happened. When the body was first made, each part of the body wanted to be Boss. The brain said, "I should be boss because I control the whole body's responses and functions." The 5 finger of feet said, "We should be Boss as we carry the brain about and get him to where he wants to go." The 5 finger of hands said, "We should be the Boss because we do all the work and earn all the money."
Besides, so it went on and on with the heart, the lungs, and the eyes until finally the asshole spoke up. All the other parts of the body laughed at the idea of the asshole being the Boss. So the asshole went on strike, blocked itself up and refused to work.
A short time later, the eyes became crossed, the hands clenched, the feet twitched, the heart and lungs began to panic and the brain fevered. Eventually they all decided that the asshole should be the Boss, so the motion was passed. All the other parts did all the work while the boss just sat and expelled from the shit!
We can thus come to conclusion that you don't need brains to be the boss, for asshole will do anything.

At last I would like to share you a piece of good news. In order to welcome the Christmas Day coming, we hold a campaign specially to thank all the customers to support us. Exhilaratingly, the campaign aims at the whole website. As long as you buy the merchandises from http://www.smallworld-us.com and your all order up to the $200, you can get your things for free mail. Lose no time. Go! Go! Go! Please remember the Start Date: 18:00p.m. on 28/10 2011. At last, Merry Christmas!
lilili

Return to Movies and Television