Board index General Disscussion Humor and comics

Have any jokes or funny stories? Post them here!

Romance comics

Postby roger2008 » Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:00 am

Romance comics are a genre of United States comic books that were most popular during the Golden Age of Comics. The market for comics, which has been growing rapidly. The romance comic genre was created by Joe Simon and Jack Kirby.
===============================================================================================
Roger
Our mission is to provide high quality end to end solutions to the BPO segment in a manner that will improve the operational efficiency while reducing the cost of the services to the client.
[email protected]
roger2008

Re: Romance comics

Postby lenari » Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:00 am

How to start a Romance Novel and how many pages to a chapter? I am currently in the mist of putting together my very first romance novel and found myself in a bit of a pickle...I am always writing and to check out some of my poems go to Urbis). The only thing I have found hard about writing it the flow of the story and how to begin a story such as this one. Also how many pages to each chapter? I have been trying to write roughly ten pages to a chapter, but unsure if this is too short or too long... Any help would be great.
Last edited by lenari on Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
lenari

Postby brennax » Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:20 am

What are good romance and mystery books you'd recommend? I'm 18 years old and I love reading. I finish books within a day when I'm really into it. Some of my favorite genres are romance, mystery, and books that have to do with people around my age or above. At the book store there are to many books to choose from. I'm a good reader and I like challenging books. I've read books like Pride and Prejudice. Do you have any book recommendations?

Postby mivpl » Wed May 26, 2010 1:40 pm

The only thing I have found hard about writing it the flow of the story and how to begin a story such as this one. Also how many pages to each chapter? I have been trying to write roughly ten pages to a chapter, but unsure if this is too short or too long.
mivpl

Postby lencemark » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:38 am

The Kushiel series by Jacqueline Carey may be a little to mature for you (lots of explicit material), but they are great books! They are more like epic love stories with a snippits of action and mystery around every corner. My favorite by far!
lencemark

Postby insenbull » Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:47 pm

Joe Simon been always good and yes market for this particular book is growing rapidly
insenbull

Postby soobsyolpur » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:29 pm

I just love them
soobsyolpur

Return to Humor and comics