Board index Miscellaneous Off-topic

The irrelevant area

A better way of sharing MOV regarding youtube

Postby Cora » Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:39 am

I get an innovative AV, and I own captured many videos regarding my class party, I wish to upload that videos that will youtube for sharing, but I pointed out that all of my films are. MOV format, so I'm wonder how one can put my. MOV videos as many as youtube?

While I dug into many on google, I know if I wish to get a better quality of the particular, it need me that will convert the. MOV films to. F4V first, So I download theconvert MOV converterto do that. As we know, whenever we convert the video tutorial to. F4V format, it will get a better effect on myspace, thus, I also are going to convert my. MOV films to. F4V videos earliest. The following is the manner in which of convert. MOV that will. F4V, which come from mov to f4v converter guide.

step1, You can either click on the Add Video icon that will import the video into the software or drag the video files into the program directly. Then you will realize the MOV files presenting over the processing list. Double click for a passing fancy video and then that you're allowed to preview any video and take screenshots with video.

step2, Go into the Profile button, and choose F4V when the output format within any profile dropdown box. Align specific video and mp3 parameters, you only want to be access to the Configuration settings button.

step3, When your not so satisfied with any output video effects you can try some video customizations to barefoot. Go to Edit panel so as to add features through trimming, cropping, effecting and watermarking. Look at 3D Settings panel that will convert 2D video that will 3D video and regulate 3D video effects.

step4, Retreat to the main interface and click on the big Convert button and to convert MOV to F4V without trouble.

After I convert any. MOV to. F4V, Allow me to upload my videos that will youtube now.
Cora

Return to Off-topic