[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Punforum.com • View topic - Britney Spears

Board index General Disscussion Celebrities

Disscus any famous people here

Britney Spears

Postby tater03 » Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:43 pm

So what does everyone think about what is up with Britney Spears? I personally think she is on something combined with postpartum depression.
I hope she can clean up her act and get some help. I am not a real big fan of her music but I have heard that the two singles that are out getting airplay are doing well.
tater03

Re: Britney Spears

Postby janus76 » Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:12 pm

i aggree she has serious problems ad should get the help tht she needs but it is a bit weird that all this is coming out just as she is realisng new singles publicity stunt maybe??
janus76

Postby RoxyMoron » Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:18 pm

I've never liked her, since the day I saw her first video, and I wish I could say she was a lost cause but more people seem to be supporting her than shunning her, so who knows...I guess she still has a chance.
RoxyMoron

Postby katharina » Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:22 pm

katharina

Postby Tag » Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:34 am

Tag

Postby MrsH » Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:52 am

have you seen the pictures released today about how they think Britney will look like when she is 35 and when she is 45. Its interesting that they can do things like that. Wonder how close they will be to reality.
MrsH

Postby Calypso » Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:51 pm

I've never been a huge fan of Britney Spears, but I am sorry for all she is going through. Having struggled with a mental illness myself, I know she is on a hard road. I just hope she is able to get some support and pull things together before she becomes yet another sad statistic.
Calypso

Postby MrsH » Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:47 am

the latest news on Britney seem to suggest she is doing a bit better. The latest pictures she has been looking more collected and there has also been news surfaced that she has been able to see her kids again. Hopefully she will get her life back on track soon.
MrsH

Postby mollyL » Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:27 am

I few months ago, Craig Ferguson (the Late Late Show on CBS) devoted his monologue to explaining to his audience that he wasn't going to use Spears for joke-fodder. He said that as a recovered substance abuser he could see that Spears is in genuine trouble, and that it wasn't anything to joke about. He's a classy fellow and has remained true to his word.
mollyL

Postby debrajean » Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:46 am

My opinion is she' s never had proper parental guidance. She's been a cash cow for her parents for so long, she never learned how to live on her own. She's been told to do this, that and everything else that she doesn't know how to make her own decisions and the ones she are making are obviously not the best. I agree also that she must have some postpartum thing or bipolar thing going on. I'm hoping medication and therapy will get this sad little woman back on track.
debrajean

Next

Return to Celebrities