Board index General Disscussion Sports and Hobbies

Sports news, scores, results

dance

Postby gracyna » Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:15 am

I want to be a professional dancer but my parents don't support me, how can I deal with that? I've danced with professional dancers and been in professional shows, so I know its possible and I'm on my way. I'm even majoring in dance, but my parents seem to think that I'm never going to be a dancer and that I'm wasting my time. I'm done trying to convince them that this is worth while and that I can be a professional dancer. so my question is how can I emotionally deal with them and their rolling eyes? how can I be ok and not be effected by their comments?

Re: dance

Postby hanarissa » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:25 am

If you could show them harder that there's a lot more in dancing than just grooving to the music, maybe they'll understand. With everything that you have done, they should have known better that you really love that profession.
hanarissa

Postby angel » Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:33 pm

Hello,

I understand the concern of your parents, as If you want to work as professional dancer, there are several challenges you should consider, including career length, job security, and many more.

roulette
angel

Postby davidchatman » Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:31 am

I am a dancer. I have won many prices in dance.Dancing is my passion. but my parents so strict in studies. recently i missed a dance competition due to an essay work on the topic student jobs. I was planning to give my work to some best essay writing service but dad didn't allow. I am so upset now. my parents not trying to understand my passion.
Last edited by davidchatman on Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
davidchatman

Postby Nick Jackson » Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:32 am

Building a career in dancing is good.but before that you need to have more passionate,hardworker and well trained in dancing only after that you can build a career in dancing.
Nick Jackson

Postby mystiquepixi » Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:38 am

Such reaction was normal to parents[the protector and want all the best for their child] so don't be distracted about it, just follow your heart and dreams. :smile: Time will come that your parents come to reality that it is, the dance, can make you happy..and what does every parents want :smile: for us to be happy.
mystiquepixi

Postby davidchatman » Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:30 am

I really love dancing but couldn't get a good chance in the college to perform due to the essay works. I really fed up with it. But next i will essay writing service reviews for sure. I have to enjoy some college days.
davidchatman

Return to Sports and Hobbies