Board index General Disscussion Gaming

Talk about any PC, Cosole or Handheld game here

Where to rent a computer or rent to own?

Postby slice1983 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:43 am

I know about Rent-a-center and Arrons...but is there anywhere else?
I need a computer for about 3 months for school. Id be up for a rent to own also. I just don't want a older computer. lol I have a toshiba and its great, but it has to stay at my store for business purposes and I dont have $400 to purchase a computer at the moment. But if anyone could help me out id be so greatful! Thank you!

Re: Where to rent a computer or rent to own?

Postby Morrisonsfweb » Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:32 am

If I rented a computer, my goal is to make money from the rental. Especially since things rented tend not to be in perfect shape when they are returned. Paying $1,200 for a $400 notebook is something you understood when you entered the contract with Aarons. I am going to go out on a limb and also figure that somewhere in your contract and/or materials there is information about monitoring software. Again, if I were to "rent" something as portable as a notebook, I'd want to know where it is until the contract is fulfilled or the item is returned. The Byrds are just upset because they realized how much expensive rental places are - well, they've been that way since they came about. Next time, save your money and then buy a notebook.
Morrisonsfweb

Return to Gaming