Board index General Disscussion Gaming

Talk about any PC, Cosole or Handheld game here

ClapAlong Launches Loark Beta – THE BEST ARPG ON THE GO

Postby clapalong » Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:15 am

ClapAlong, publisher of Batheo and Castlot, announced that its newest creation, Loark, will soon enter the Closed Beta Testing at 21:00 on Dec 6, 2011. The game puts players in the role of one of three classes -- the fearless Giant, the mystical Shaman or the arcane Charmer.

Loark combines the immersive elements of a role-playing game with over-the-top intensity and non-stop action. The game plunges you into a continuous 3-D fantasy world where you face off against an army of evil that has been unleashed, namely, the Serpents, Vervets, Goblins, Shadows etc.

"Having lost parts of your memory, you begin as amateur fighter suitably referred to as a Loster, and as you travel through the world of the unknown gaining new skills, you can also gather a party of friends to aid you." introduced Miss Zhang, Product Manager.

Action RPG fans will be familiar with Loark's formula of grouping up, finding monsters, and hitting them until they stop moving in hopes of getting some shiny new loot, with assignments from all walks of life guiding their way. For gamers on the go, however, Loark offers one distinct advantage: It runs in your browser. Anyone interested in giving this new game a test run can join the CBT over on its release date.
clapalong

sheenwatson

Postby sheenwatson » Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:10 am

I just loveCCNA
your forum.Thanks forFree article
posting it. it have something that someone comeback again….there is a lot of useful information desktop Computers
a person can get from here…I must say,well Notebooks
done.A good forum with great discussion and a good uFREE MOVIES ONLINE
sers,which contribute in the forum
sheenwatson

sheenwatson

Postby sheenwatson » Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:11 am

I just love your marriage
forum.Thanks for posting it. it haveExpress Tender Ads
something that someone comebackbest Web designer in pakistan
again….there is a lot of useful information a person can get from hereFree Legal Advice
…I must say,well done.A good forum with great discussion and a good usersjobs in Karachi
,which contribute in the forum
sheenwatson

Return to Gaming