Board index General Disscussion Celebrities

Disscus any famous people here

Re: St Brangelina

Postby stav » Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:34 pm

Aren't you sick of the sight of them by now though Molly? Everywhere you look there is one or both of them with some smarmy grin on thier face 'doing good'.. aaaarrghhhh....
stav

Postby MrsH » Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:57 pm

I think i'm with molly here. I too like to hear what they are up too. So much more interesting then updates about paris anyway.. And possible part of it is that I envy them being able to adopt all those kids.
MrsH

Postby Calypso » Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:23 am

I'm not so sure about the "St." part, though I think "Brangelina" is a pretty clever way to combine their names. I suspect they are genuinely decent people who want to help others, though they seem to manage to do it in front of photographers more often than not. Reminds me of a quote I read somewhere about the supposedly publicity-shy Lawrence of Arabia, that he was "always backing into the limelight."
Calypso

Postby mollyL » Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:48 am

I see your point, Stav, they do seem to be everywhere cameras point. But they seem to want to talk about their charities and causes, which, as Calypso said, a whole lot more interesting than Paris and her little adventures.
mollyL

Postby stav » Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:01 pm

I guess i am just too old and too cynical...

they do a lot of good work... which is only right considering the money they make..

but i sort of went off angelina after coming across her at a premiere.. Tomb Raider I think it was.. and she had then 'hubby' Billy Bob Thornton with her... What a vile pair... they behaved very badly... and at one point prectically had sex on the bar table while their 'security' types kept shoving people away from them....
stav

Previous

Return to Celebrities